Hi, I had a customer today that had a problem with itunes; it would not start and was giving a dll error, I tried various things and I eventually got it to open but it gave another error saying that a component was missing and the applemobiledevice service would refuse to start.
I have tried:
I have completly run out of ideas, I'm starting to think that the problem is with the operating system it's self (win 7 64 bit) but everything else was working fine as far as I know. If someone could help me out on this that would be great!
- manually placing the missing dlls
- reinstalling .net framework 4.0
- reinstalling quicktime
- completly removing all apple proudcts using revo uninstaller then doing a complete cleanup and registry clean with ccleaner then reinstalled itunes and quicktime again
- manually starting the applemobiledevice service
- a couple other things which I forgot